- This event has passed.
Hearth and Soul: Autumn Community Ritual
September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmDonation
Summer always invites the Fire Element as it’s guest. It certainly has come this season to engage with us. Gesturing, displaying and articulating in the ways elemental forces can, sometimes harmoniously and other times with the fierce and uncompromising realities bound within their nature.
This next Hearth and Soul Ritual Gathering we will be asking:
- What is pivotal at this threshold between Summer and Fall asking of you?
- What growth/ release opportunity is emerging in you at this time?
- How has the Fire of Summer changed you?
You will learn:
- Buddhist practice of awakening the inner-fire of Bodhicitta (heart energy)
- Taoist practices of Qigong and fire and metal element energetic theories, corresponding to summer moving into autumn
- Deep imagination journeying
Space is limited to 12 participants. There will be plenty of outdoor space to practice social distancing.
Nature-based questing is not your typical walk in the woods. It is a radical way to dive deeply within your personal ecology and effectively re-imagine your world. Our approach is to cultivate wholeness through the integration of ancient Chinese medicine and modern eco-psychology. Create a world that is founded on your inmost self, your longings for humanity, its evolution and your most profound connection to nature.
We offer day-long journeys and also guide week and year-long quests. These immersions allow you to apprentice with nature and the wisdom embedded in each of the seasons.